1. Start the look with a simple base using concealer and a liquid foundation to match skin coloring.
2. For the eyes, use a shimmery shadow on the lid applied with a eye shadow brush swept over the entire lid up to the brow.
3. For extra shimmer, apply loose glitter by dabbing a bit of moisturizer on your fingertip and then dip it in the loose glitter to make it stick to the skin. Apply the glitter on the brow bone and wing it out a little past the corner of each eye.
4. Apply a very thin line of liquid liner to the top lash line and wing it out to give the eye a more catlike effect.
5. Depending on the shape of the eye, I added a liner to the bottom to give a more smokey look.
Voila! An exciting high fashion look in a flash. Experiment with different metallic tones to find the one that's right for you. Glitter and shine isn't just for the holidays, but everyday!!! To schedule an appointment with Ms. Ross for make up, lash extensions, as well as haircut and color call Beauty
Eastside at 414.276.5054.